Dedicated Arab journalist and political analyst for 37 years – responsibly liberal, you can love to hate me or hate to love me!
- 2006-2012: President & Editor-in-Chief, Aaram.net (London, UK and Amman, Jordan) www.aaram.net
Online news website launched by Nasr Al-Majali under Aaram Media Solutions company in 2006, (private venture).
- 2001-2006: International Editor, Elaph.com (London, UK)
- 2005-2006: Consultant, Higher Committee on Strategic Media (Manama, Bahrain)
- 2003: Consultant, Saudi Research and Marketing (Riyadh, KSA)
- 2000-2001: International Editor, United Press International (London, UK)
- 1994-1997: Editor-in-Chief, Al Mushahed (London, UK) – first BBC Arabic Magazine –
- 1992-1993: Managing Editor, Attadamon Magazine (London, UK)
- 1990-1991: Managing Editor, Sawt Al-Kuwait (London, UK)
- 1984-1989: Managing Editor, Asharq Alawsat (London, UK)
- 1982-1984: International Affairs Editor, Al-Khaleej Newspaper (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- 1979-1982: Foreign Affairs correspondent, Al-Rai (Amman, Jordan)